Fun at Awesomeville

Wednesday, October 19, 2016





It was my birthday and one of DJ's plans that day was to bring me and Kiel to Awesomeville in Gateway, Cubao. He thought that one way of making me happy on my birthday is to make Kiel happy as well. And he was right - it made me happy seeing Kiel enjoy. Although I was injured that day due to my swollen hand, that didn't stop me from enjoying my special day with my family.

What I liked about Awesomeville was their pool of balls. I loved it because it was me and Kiel's first time to experience it. HAHA! I think our Kiel was still small for this area so we made sure to always stay by his side. (He tends to get buried and can't move freely when there's too much balls around him.) I'm sure Kiel enjoyed swimming (or rather standing) through the layers of tiny balls but it was The Daddy who I think enjoyed it most, #childhoodMemories. Haha! In my case, I was a probinsyana and there's no such place sa province namin. Sucks right? Imagine all those toddlers living in my beloved province Antique and all the fun they missed.






Aside from the ball pit, they also have a trampoline area which is ideal for active toddlers. Kiel can't stand up on his own yet so he really doesn't know how to jump yet. He however enjoyed this area when somebody jumps and he bounces along. I love hearing his giggles and the look on his face enjoying makes me smile.



This area consists of a variety of colorful shapes made of light rubber material. Kid's creativity can be developed here since they could combine smaller shapes to create a bigger shape or form objects just like playing Lego pieces.



The colorful hanging bridge. You can't help but feel secured because of the sturdy mesh walls surrounding these higher areas.



How I love this pic! Daddy and baby seems to be serious and engrossed in playing but in reality Kiel was just reaching out trying to pull the yellow thing attached to the board game, haha! Here goes #theLittleDestroyer.



DJ and I got amused on how Kiel dealt with this part of the play area. He was hesitant to cross to the other side and took a LOT of time checking out its durability. 😂 Tinitingnan nia talaga at hinahawakan pa yung part na nagdudugtong ng mesh at ng entrance - as if checking if it could bear his weight and will not tear up easily. Haha! So cute of him. We even joked him "Kiel, matibay yan. Hindi ka mahuhulog jan." True enough, this mesh bridge is sturdy, it could even support me and DJ. We've tried it ourselves.


I call this the rolling pin entrance. You have to pass this to go to the other side. The only way out is through squeezing yourself out again.



This is the mat area. Play area consists of the mat area, the pit ball, the trampoline and the 2nd & 3rd levels. The 2 elevated areas consists mostly of obstucles for active kids. The mat area is ideal for babies who can't walk yet. The mat area is also where parties are held. When we arrived, a birthday party has just ended.



Prices in Awesomeville is either 200 or 400 pesos. One companion is allowed to go inside for free, an additional companion just need to pay P100. In our case, we got a discount voucher worth P199 for 3 hours. Since I also went inside, I paid P50 instead of P100, 50% discount thanks to the online voucher. 😉




Awesomeville is an ideal place for kids to have fun, especially for active toddlers. Great place to bond as a family as well. This place also allows kids to play on their own while the guardians go shopping or doing errands. Be wary though of the time you pick up the kid since they charge for extended hours.


For further improvement of the place, I suggest that staff should be more strict with what people carry inside the facility. In the ball pit area we found a plastic water bottle as well as personal toys mixed with the plastic balls. One of the toys even hurt our feet while inside the pit. Also, food should strictly not be allowed inside the play area. Me and Kiel found a few pieces of food wrappers lying around. These might trigger insects like ants to inhabit the place. Who would want their child to come in OK but come out with insect bites?


Also extra care for personal belongings if you opt to bring it in, like your cellphones for example. DJ almost lost his phone while inside the pit area. Good thing he realized it sooner rather than later. He found the phone near the area just where he was staying.


For those interested to also try Awesomeville, below are their contact details. Enjoy with your family to have more fun. 😀


Location: 4th Floor, Gateway Tower, Araneta Center, Cubao, 1109 Quezon City, Philippines


Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 10:00-21:00
Fri-Sat: 10:00-22:00
Sun: 10:00-21:00


Short Description: Play Center for Kids.


Phone: +63 917 867 9806


Email: ferdie@awesomeville.me


Website: http://AwesomeVille.me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe