Bridal Shower: The Pole Sisters Way

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I'm finally letting go of my pole (and probably my future pole adventures too 😭 ). A good friend has offered me a good deal and I finally decided to sell my pole.

With the idea of saying goodbye to it, I can't help but reminisce back to my pole life and my pole friends. I remembered this photoshoot event we did as a form of bridal shower to our polemate, Christine. Even before we knew of her plans, we were already pondering on having a pole photoshoot as a group so this was really a coincidentally perfect idea. We rented the Polecats Studio very early one Saturday morning and we had Kit experiment his photography skills on us. Kit is a guy friend we met through our polemate Maanne and he has been with us through our Stellar journey making him our unofficial pole photographer 😄.

Here are some of my favorite group pics we had that day. Looking back at my polemates, it has been 3 years since I met them. A lot has changed with our respective lives now since this shoot took place. Zein is now based in Singapore, seriously taking private pole lessons. Occassionally, I could still see Pau and Nowe's pole poses in Instagram. Jobelle is still my officemate and she got married last year. Christine now has 2 cute chubby offsprings and is looking for a pole to buy based on our recent FB conversation. Louanne is now into make up and is posting nice travel pictures in IG. Yvette on the other hand got pregnant last year and just gave birth to her 3rd (or 2nd?) child. I think the most improved and worth mentioning last is Maanne - she has really come a loong way since I met her. I couldn't imagine the weight she was able to loose through her pole journey! She's really one of the most dedicated and inspiring person I knew. Who would have thought she's now working on opening her pole studio? Waaah...kudos to Maane talaga!

(All photo credits in this blog post goes to Mr. Kit Adiaz)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe