OPPO F1s: Summer Destination

Sunday, February 26, 2017


Summer is definitely just around the corner. The unusual chilly early mornings and cold breezy nights that we've been experiencing these past few weeks are now slowly waving us goodbye. And before we even know it, we are back to our usual hot and humid summer, very typical of our beloved Philippines.

And when I think of summer, only one thing comes to my mind -- the Beach! And then bikinis. And out of town trips. And the scorching sun. And since Mr. Sun is shining so brightly, I'm gonna wear a wide-brimmed hat, and match it up with a pair of sunglasses. Then I'll imagine myself  lounging in a beach chair under the shade, sipping my drink, just staring at the wide ocean and getting lost in paradise.

Hmmm...summer really is something. But it's been two years that I've been slacking off with my summer escapades 😩. It was still way back 2014 when I had my last summer getaway...or rather 'getaways'. In just the first half of that year, I was able to go to Boracay, to Venice Beach in California (blog here) and then had an awesome beach reunion with my friends in Thailand (blog here). It was as if 2014 knew of what I'll be missing for summer in the coming two years. In summer of 2015, I was very pregnant about to give birth and in 2016, the struggles of being a first time mom was so real that summer has ended before I even had the time to plan for it.

My favorite summer getaway so far was travelling to Thailand and spending fun beach moments with my Japan-based close friends, Redd and Noel.

My weekend getaway to Boracay with my then close friend, DJ, who eventually became my partner and the daddy of my son, Kiel.
Also visited Venice Beach in California with my officemate and friend, Jobelle.

This year's summer time is fast approaching. Talks of out of town trips have started to be discussed already. Surely our very own has lots of wonderful places to go but if I'm given the chance to choose my summer destination, I would like to dream big and choose MALDIVES. This doesn't mean I would go to this place to spend my summer this year but I would reaaaally love to go to this place, maybe not yet now, not next year, or the coming years, but only when the right opportunity permits. Besides there's nothing wrong with dreaming big. Who knows, I just might wake up one day right in the heart of my dream place.

So why Maldives? I've read quite a number of articles about Maldives and here are the top reasons why I'm choosing this place as my ultimate summer destination.

  • The location screams of privacy and exclusivity. Maldives is home to luxury resorts situated on its own private island. Imagine the feeling of temporarily owning the place as if the island is yours and yours alone. If you're a very private person, this is the ideal place to be. Just look at that amazing aerial view of one of the island resorts. Clear white sand surrounded by crystal blue waters with little to no waves hitting the shores. Aahhh..this place must be paradise.
  •  Water Villas.  What really made me interested in Maldives are these. Literally living in water and being one with the sea. Seeing fishes swimming below and hearing splashes of water all day, plus the gentle sound of the ocean breeze is music to the ears.
  •  Everyday view like this. Waking up every morning with the amazing view of the sea greeting you 'Good Morning'. You can even splash directly to the waters just a few steps from your bed. Utter relaxation at its highest level.
  •  Rich marine sanctuary everywhere. The clear blue waters of Maldives offer incredible visibility to its amazing marine life. Activities like scuba diving, snorkeling and dolphin spotting are must tries. Since the islands are surrounded by calm shallow waters that stretches hundreds of meters from the shore, stand up paddle boarding is also a good idea. I've read the waters are really clear you could actually see fishes right below your paddleboards.
  •  Amazing sunset views. Where else to spend a romantic getaway with your loved one than in Maldives which offers a stunning view of the sunset. A sunset is never the same everyday and watching it at the privacy of your water bungalow is such a romantic thing to do with your special someone.
    •  Glow in the dark beach. Feels like a scene from a fairytale but these shores really emit a blue glow at night due to a certain plankton. It would be lovely to stroll along the shores with this view at sight.
    •  Picturesque everywhere. From pristine blue waters, white sand beaches, amazing water bungalows, sunrise and sunsets to clear blue horizons, this place is best described as photographic. A getaway to this famous island resorts won't be complete without a perfect gadget to capture what the place has to offer, be it day or night. For people like me who's a keeper of captured memories, good thing there's Oppo F1S.




     Why I chose OPPO F1s to be part of my next summer adventure?

    1. Dubbed as the 'Selfie Expert', it features a 16MP front camera with a 1/3.1-inch sensor and an F/2.0 aperture that manages pretty much detailed selfies. Ideal for all light conditions be it daylight, night time, low-light or backlight. What makes this a great pick over other phones is mainly because of its powerful front camera.
    2. It has the Beautify 4.0 software that allows user to capture their best looks by applying blemish reduction for natural-looking shots.
        
    3. There's a variety of ready to choose filters that gives the user the creativity to apply effects to photos. There's also a watermark feature that can imprint time, date, temperature, etc on a photo.
       
    4. A selfie panorama is such a clever thing that this gadget has. Now, there's no more need to squeeze everybody in just to take that complete group picture. Or missing someone out because he's the unlucky one to take the group's photo.
       
    5.  Its 13MP rear camera performs well even when used at nighttime. It produces wonderful night shots because of its 1/3.06-inch sensor that maximizes light sensitivity.
       
    6. Say goodbye to lagging and slow processing because this smartphone features a 3GM RAM ideal for multitasking and switching between apps is now faster than ever.
       
    7. Dual-SIM + Individual SD Slot features a triple-slot tray that supports 2 4G SIM slots and an additional memory card slot to make the 32GB built in memory expandable up to 128GB. No more worries 'coz there's plenty of room now to store everything you want.
       
    8. Other noticeable features includes:
      • 5.5 inches HD (1280 by 720 pixels) display that supports 16 million colors
      • Multi-touch, Capacitive Screen, Gorilla Glass 4 Support for Gloved and Wet Touch Input
      • ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 OS
      • Customizable Fingerprint-activated App Launch
      • 0.22s Touch Access for that snappy, sensitive and durable fingerprint reader
     

    For more information about OPPO F1s, please visit their website at 
    http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s


    This post is an entry for Nuffnang. All Maldives photos were searched from Google images. All photo credits goes to their respective owners.

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Subscribe