Intramuros: A Birthday photoshoot with Sensei

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mayumi Kumagai is a Japanese friend of mine who became very dear to me. She used to be my Nihonggo teacher in a japanese company I've worked before, thus the term 'Sensei'. We became close after we started hanging out even after office hours. After I transfered company, we still made time to meet and eat out or go to places or have nightouts together with some other friends.
Sensei is such a happy human being. What I love about her is how carefree she can be. Oddly enough, she sees me as a funny person and often tells me and my friends how funny I am. I don't think I'm that funny enough of a person..HAHA..but it makes me happy inside when she laughs even on little things that I do or say. It was always fun when I am with her.
On one of her birthdays, we decided to have a photoshoot in Intramuros. She is a nice subject for photography due to her innocent and lovely face. Together with Kuya Gian, our friend who's into photography, we set a date and met up in MOA one weekend in May. The experience was fun. I myself enjoyed the shoot. It was just like strolling along and not thinking that a camera was on us. Feel na feel ko pa yung dress ko, blonde hair and red lipstick ko..HAHA..I posted some of the pics that I liked during that shoot. Thanks to Kuya Gian for the wonderful shots!
Currently she's back in Japan and pursues a career different than teaching. We talk from time to time but not as often as we used to when she was still here. She has plans of going back again in the Philippines but just for vacation. I know she misses this country much and I miss her as well. I wish she was still here because I miss that jolly feeling when I am with her.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe