California in March

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

My 2nd business trip to US was different because I was with Jobelle. Not only is she an officemate, but she is also my roomate and one of the few friends  I have. Yep. I know I'm kawawa coz I only have konting friends. Haha! Three months after my first US trip, my boss sent me  back to California for work. The experience was different because I got to see more places and enjoy my stay. Just imagine me and Jobelle doing and talking girly stuffs and spending most of our downtime at the mall near our hotel. I even met new friends courtesy of Jobelle and got to bond with them.
Since Jobelle was a first timer in California we went to the tourist spots that I've been before. We even got a group pic with some of the tourists we've met along the way.

Jobelle's grandpa resides in Oxnard so I tagged along when she visited him. On the way to Oxnard, we passed by the famous Malibu Beach (from Two and a Half Men). Then after we had lunch at Oxnard, we proceeded to Santa Barbara where they have a very scenic pier and had some flavored beer before heading back to LA.

553344_10151529915099490_1234234061_n
I also got the chance to watch a movie in LA. We watched the last full show of Warm Bodies and it was weird because we were the only ones inside the cinema!
It was also my first time to ride a bus from Valencia to Downtown LA. It was stressful because we were left behind by the bus. I know Americans are always prompt with time but we missed the bus by just a few minutes! Di talaga uubra ang Filipino time sa US. Anyway, due to our recklessness,napadpad kami sa Union Station, so napawi din ang stress. 😄

On this trip, we also went to Universal Studios Hollywood and the Getty Museum. My next blogs will be about them. 🤗

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe